Nightow Doujinshi Database LJ, maintained by gungrave_djs. All are welcomed.
You Must Have an Extreme Love for all Things Nightow.
1. DOUJINSHI REVIEWS ONLY. Scans are allowed with reviews-see directions below on posting.
2. NO GENRE WANKS. If you can't stand Yaoi do not join - if you hate Het, go somewhere else.
3. NO SCANSLATIONS OF ANY KIND. Trigun and Gungrave are licensed now. Please support this license.
4. NO FAN FIC OR FAN ART LINKS IN COMMENTS. This is a DATABASE journal for potential doujinshi buyers.
5. NO TROLLS OR FLAMES OR SNICKERS BARS This goes without saying...
6. LINKS TO DOUJINSHI SALES "NOT ALLOWED". Sales links to Nightow doujinshi, fan goods, and resale of used manga/doujinshi in COMMENTS or POSTS is not allowed.
7. ALL COUNTRIES AND LANGUAGES WELCOMED, NO REAL WORLD POLITICS. We welcome all countries and all languages - BUT ALL THREADS MUST BE NIGHTOW OTAKU RELATED.
Let's Just All Get Along, ok?
TEMPLATE FOR DOUJINSHI REVIEWS
[COVER SCAN] Reasonable Size Please
TITLE: The Title CIRCLE: The Circle Name SHOW: Gungrave or Trigun PRINT DATE: Date of Print is Possible SIZE/SPECS: A5/How Many Page/Binding [is it bound or stapled] STYLE: Manga or Text or Novel/Illustrations PAIRINGS: If Het or Yaoi - None is Normal. AVAILABLE: If you have no circle info don't worry about this, but it helps.
<---lj-cut text"Place your text here"--->
What we're looking for is - overall quality of art, is it worth buying on Ebay and at what price, and-or something about the stories within. Picture reader reviews are fine if you cannot speak Japanese! Please keep scans of doujinshi to a miminum in your review. If you cannot scan your doujinshi simply contact gungrave_djs, it's likely the doujinshi cover is already in the database.